NESCo's "Touch-A-Train 2016" will be held in Ellsworth, ME at the Washington Junction railyard of the Downeast Scenic Railroad on Saturday, June 11, 2016 starting at 9:00 AM. This is a day for kids, grandparents, and parents to satisfy their inner train craving!
- Sit in a real diesel locomotive cab!
- Ride the caboose hop!
- Receive discounted fares for the Downeast Scenic Railroad afternoon train ride!
- Eat desserts from Governor's Restaurant!
- Ring Maine Central #470's bell and hear the whistle blow!
- Support the restoration of Maine Central #470 to operation!
There is free admission and plenty of free parking! We'll see you there!
Visit the Facebook page for this event!